MPSSS through its facilitation, assist it’s partners through People Led Development programe where the women are taking a lead role to develop their village without any external support.
· Identifying active women as community leaders as an agents of change in their village
· Information dissemination and awareness generation regarding sexual and reproductive health through adoption of ‘Peer-to-Peer’ approach
· Increased access to agricultural resources and entitlements through preservation of local knowledge (indigenous seeds, organic fertilizers), trainings & information dissemination
· Formation of CBOs for women
· Women’s action towards community development (Public Hearing)